Monday, February 18, 2013

Asian Art



Hi Everyone, I have chosen Asian Art for our challenge, this is a very broad topic, so I know you will have fun creating your artwork. Don't forget it also embraces modern art.
Your work can be in any medium...digital or reality and can be a card, ATC, journal page etc. Post your link to your art work in the link below or in the comments. Have fun and enjoy.
I am sorry for the previous artists that submitted their work via the link, but it was not working properly, I have added a new link, I do apologise and hope you will resubmit.

3 comments :

  1. Asian art is the biggest influence on the style and colors of my art!!!
    I adore Asian

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kaylene and Cathy: Sorry I couldn't leave a comment. Your art is beautiful and I loved this theme.

    ReplyDelete