Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TIME

Public Domain Photo. Click *here for source*.

THE CHALLENGE
This week, please create something using the theme of TIME. Think clocks, hourglasses, etc... A clock does not have to show up in your work. Your creation can be as serious or silly as you like!

Here are some quotes that I found to get you started: (*source here*

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
Carl Sandburg

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
Abraham Lincoln

Time moves in one direction, memory in another. 
William Gibson

WHAT TO SUBMIT 
All types of art are welcome: digital collages, art journal pages, scrapbook pages, handmade cards, postcards, ATC cards, etc...

HERE'S HOW TO SHOW US YOUR WORK 
Post your art on your blog, or other site. Next, leave a link to your piece using our LINK FEATURE below, or by putting a link in our comments section. We can't wait to see what you create!


9 comments :

  1. Great challenge, I will be a little late this week off to the big city for two days. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, Kaylene. ENJOY YOUR TRIP! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't planning to participate in your challenge this week, but my piece seems to fit. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us, Arnoldo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good visit in the big city, Kaylene! Love your cow/monkey art!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone,
    It's Saturday 2/9. I am hosting a party today, so I won't have a chance to comment on any entries that come in until late tonight or tomorrow. I promise to get to every one!
    I've had great fun looking at all the entries this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. TG, your entry (link #19) is so PRETTY & fits right in for Valentine's Day!!! You are a romantic :)

    (I wish I could comment on the tumblr site...)

    ReplyDelete